4 GREAT Ways to donate!
Check out our donation options below. Click the links and donate today!
Option 1: Join our monthly giving program and be a PMTC Sustainer. Learn more here.
Option 2: Make a one time donation (you don’t have to have a PayPal Account to donate this way)
Option 3:Automatically give just by shopping with Fred Meyer
Option 4: Automatically give just by shopping with Amazon
Donate through: This Website!
Only a small portion of our operating budget is met by ticket sales and we depend on donations and the support of our community to continue to do the work we do, so we happily accept donations. Your donations are tax deductible since we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Donate automatically when you stop at Fred Meyer or QFC
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
· Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card or Account to Portland Musical Theater Company! at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name “Portland Musical Theater Company” or by our non-profit number: 87151
· Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping us earn a donation!
· You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates.
· If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
· For a step-by-step guide in creating or connecting your account, contact the box office at email@example.com
Donate Automatically When You Buy At Amazon
Here is a new and easy way to support Portland Musical Theater Company!
When you shop at Amazon, start with AmazonSmile instead of going directly to amazon.com. You can sign up for it so that a portion of what you buy automatically goes to PMTC, at no cost to you!
It’s a super easy way to help us out by doing what you normally do anyway. The details are on the Amazon Smile site. You can sign up by clicking on the ‘Get Started’ button below.
Contact us if you have questions.