Ways to Give
Ways to Give to Portland Musical Theater Company
Join our Crowdfunding Campaign
Learn more at http://portlandmusicaltheater.org/launch
Give Monthly – Join Our Monthly Giving Program
You can make your giving a little easier on your pocket book by making an ongoing monthly contribution to Portland Musical Theater Company. Your credit or debit card will be charged the same amount each month until you decide to stop or make changes. Please specify whether you would like to be charged on the 1st or 15th of the month. You may specify any monthly contribution amount (the minimum monthly gift is $5).
Please call 971-225-7469 to join our monthly giving program or for further information. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give at Work – Workplace Giving
Many companies offer ways for you to donate automatically to your favorite theatre company as an automatic payroll deduction through United Way or other affiliated organization. See your HR representative for more information.
Thousands of employers match the charitable gifts of their employees and retirees. Some companies even double or triple the amount of your gift – at no cost to you! Ask your human resources office for a Matching Gift form. Fill it out and mail or email the form to: Portland Musical Theater Company Development Department.
818 SW 3rd Avenue #221-2568 Portland, OR 97204 or email@example.com
For more information please contact:
Give through IRA Charitable Rollover Distribution
From our friends at the IRS:
Individuals age 70½ or over could exclude up to $100,000 from gross income for donations paid directly to a qualified charity from their IRA. Key points about qualified charitable contributions (QCDs) include:
Married individuals filing a joint return could exclude up to $100,000 donated from each spouse’s own IRA ($200,000 total).
The donation satisfies any IRA required minimum distributions for the year.
The amount excluded from gross income isn’t deductible.
Donations from an inherited IRA are eligible if the beneficiary is at least age 70 ½.
Donations from a SEP or SIMPLE IRA aren’t eligible.
Donations from a Roth IRA are eligible.
See your financial adviser for what is right for you!
Leave A Legacy – Estate Giving
Consider remembering Portland Musical Theater Company in your will or estate plans. Please call (971) 225-7469 for more information.
Individuals and businesses can receive the benefits and pride of being Portland Musical Theater Company donors by making donations of in-kind services or products needed by Portland Musical Theater Company.
Our current Wish List follows:
- Pickup Truck
- Storage unit
- LED Theater/DJ Lights
- Home Depot / Parr Lumber / Hankins True Value gift cards (or other) for paint, lumber, hardware
- Vintage clothing of any era
- Table saw, drill press, cordless drills
- Rugs, dressers
- Offsite location for scenic construction and/or rehearsal
- Digital projectors (>4000 Lumens, DLP, three)
- Flat screen TV’s and computer monitors
- Curtains – theatrical, heavy
- Catering for Opening Nights
- 11×17 printer
- Nice, comfortable couches
- Coat rack
- Stemless wine glasses
- All-inclusive weekend getaways (coast, Hood River, Mt. Hood, Seattle, San Francisco, Bend, NYC, Italy, London, etc.)
- Dinner-for-two gift certificates
- Floral gift certificates
- Private airplane or hot air balloon ride
- Wine, spirits, beer
- Gift certificates to places like REI, New Seasons, Trader Joe’s, Bike Gallery, Powell’s, Portland Nursery, other arts organizations, spa packages, etc.
- Diamond ring
OTHER EXCITING WAYS TO HELP:
- Host a house-party for Portland Musical Theater Company
- Sponsor a Cast Member
- Sponsor a Crew Member
Contact us today to learn more and find out how you can get involved.